Who are Lunio…
Lunio is a web verification engine that analyzes and protects websites against the impacts of fraudulent, malicious and unwanted web traffic. We work with innovative businesses of all sizes, from McDonald’s to your local pizzeria, to ensure that the internet is a cleaner, safer place for everyone trying to grow their business.
With billions of data points processed monthly, Lunio has grown to become one of the most popular web verification services in the world - and we’re only just getting started. Backed by the same investors as hyper-growth companies like Just Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy & more we’re on a mission to change the internet for the better - and to have fun whilst doing so.
- Share Options - Our employees each own a part of the business and benefit from every step of our growth
- Remote or Hybrid Working - 5 days a week in the office and fixed 9am start times are sooooo 2021!
- EV Car Scheme or Commuter Contribution (up to £300pm) - enter into our Salary Sacrifice scheme or benefit from subsidized travel, if you prefer regular office work
- Home Office kit out, L&D, and yearly wellness allowances up to the value of £3000
- 32 days (including public hols) (over 6 weeks!) paid holiday
- Generous Relocation Packages are available for anyone interesting in living closer to our offices!
We're looking for a number of Senior Software Engineers to join us as we enter our hyper-growth stage and help build the next generation of ad fraud prevention tools. You will be a senior and valued member of our talented team, reporting directly to CTO, researching and implementing new technologies
A bit about the job...
- Develop enterprise-scale Big Data solutions on AWS to provide business-critical data to our growing client base.
- Improving and innovating fraud detection mechanisms
- Work directly with the CTO to implement effective workflows, processes and planning strategies.
- Contribute to internal product roadmaps and liaising with the product team in relation to these.
- Build exciting new platform features to be used by our ever-growing user base.
- Working with significant data sets to optimize for speed and performance.
- Integrating third-party APIs (e.g. Google Ads API) to provide additional functionality within the platform for end-users.
- Potentially grow into our Back End Team Lead / VP R&D within a short space of time.
A bit about You...
- Strong commercial experience writing well-designed, high-quality, enterprise-scale production code using Core Python and/or C++
- Good understanding of Network Services
- Experience with Relational Database Systems
- Great attitude and technical curiosity - a love to analyze complex technical challenges to anticipate risks, technical gaps and potential issues.
- Knowledge of AWS and associated technologies
Nice to have...
- Commercial working experience with AWS
- Previous experience constructing serverless applications
- Working knowledge of various monitoring and testing tools
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
Lunio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
£150,000 + Options + Bonus (uncapped accelerator bonus scheme)
Hybrid (2 days in office - Manchester or London)
£35,000 - £42,500
Chorley HQ - 2 days per week
£36,000 - £38,000
£120,000 - £135,000
Chorley HQ - 2 days per week
£25,000 - £27,000
Hybrid - 2 days office (Chorley/Manchester)
£135,000 - £150,000