Who are Lunio…
Lunio is a web verification engine that analyzes and protects websites against the impacts of fraudulent, malicious and unwanted web traffic. We work with innovative businesses of all sizes, from McDonald’s to your local pizzeria, to ensure that the internet is a cleaner, safer place for everyone trying to grow their business.
With billions of data points processed monthly, Lunio has grown to become one of the most popular web verification services in the world - and we’re only just getting started. Backed by the same investors as hyper-growth companies like Just Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy & more we’re on a mission to change the internet for the better - and to have fun whilst doing so.
- Share Options - Our employees each own a part of the business and benefit from every step of our growth
- Remote or Hybrid Working - 5 days a week in the office and fixed 9am start times are sooooo 2021!
- EV Car Scheme or Commuter Contribution (up to £300pm) - enter into our Salary Sacrifice scheme or benefit from subsidized travel, if you prefer regular office work
- Home Office kit out, L&D, and yearly wellness allowances up to the value of £3000
- 32 days (including public hols) (over 6 weeks!) paid holiday
- Generous Relocation Packages are available for anyone interesting in living closer to our offices!
As our VP Sales, your mission is simple - to own the new business number for the Lunio sales team and enable them to continue our 3x ARR YoY growth.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a UK-based sales team that can drive new business growth across the mid-market and enterprise customer segments that we serve.
- Refine, drive and monitor key B2B SaaS metrics to ensure excellent performance. You will then report these directly to our CEO to begin with, ultimately reporting to our CRO (which we are in the process of hiring).
- Establish a high-performing, self-driven, and accountable sales culture.
- Closely align with other members of the wider leadership team, particularly in Client Success and Marketing, to initially help refine and then execute the strategic plan.
- Assisting in the ongoing training, mentoring, and development of the Sales team, participating in contract negotiations when needed, and being the Sales lead for any potential customer escalations.
- Keeping abreast of the marketplace to establish and analyze new opportunities and provide competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
What you should have:
- Prior experience successfully managing and scaling a B2B SaaS sales team
- Substantial commercial experience working in diverse, senior sales leadership roles, driving and implementing sales strategy and revenue growth, ideally within a B2B SaaS start-up.
- Demonstrable and impressive track record of growing revenue/ARR through strategic B2B SaaS sales
- A good understanding of the Martech/AdTech space would be great but is not essential
- Prior exposure to working with multi-territory clients of all sizes.
- Proven experience in utilizing an inspirational and hands-on leadership style to drive a high-performing sales culture.
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
Lunio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
£85,000 - £95,000
Hybrid (2 days in office - Manchester or London)
£35,000 - £42,500
Chorley HQ - 2 days per week
£36,000 - £38,000
£120,000 - £135,000
Chorley HQ - 2 days per week
£25,000 - £27,000
Hybrid - 2 days office (Chorley/Manchester)
£135,000 - £150,000