When it comes to click fraud, it’s all about numbers and figures. Is click fraud increasing or decreasing? Which industries are the most affected? How much does it cost businesses?
We understand that not everyone is great with statistics and working with them can sometimes be confusing. To help you visually understand the problem of click fraud and how it affects businesses, we’ve put together a detailed click fraud infographic.
Want to use this click fraud infographic on your website or blog? Feel free, just make sure to throw a link our way.
Now you understand the dangers of click fraud, protect yourself! Our groundbreaking click fraud detection software helps stop robots and fraudsters in their tracks, saving you lots of money.
By using our huge database of blacklisted IP addresses and real-time monitoring technology, we can identify when a click is genuine and when it’s fraud. Those fraudsters are then banned from ever seeing your adverts again, saving you money.
To see how much Lunio can save your business, be sure to claim your free 14-day trial below.
- How Much Does Ad Fraud Cost Businesses Each Year? (Stats)
- AdTrader vs Google Lawsuit Confirms Advertiser’s Suspicions
- Is Click Fraud Illegal? Can You Go To Jail For Ad Fraud?
- What Is Device Fingerprinting And How Does It Work?
- What Percentage of Internet Users Are Actually Robots?
- How Hyphbot Became One of The Biggest Fraud Rings Ever Seen
- How To Stop Competitors Clicking Your Ads